ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Special Edition!!! V-tec content...

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks like an Ice cream tub has shagged a space ship and this is the child.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
On my third bottle of Shiraz! :D

Ooooohhhhhh!! Who rattled your cage?

As a matter of fact I thought it was really funny, reading my comment back it sounds like I was being arsey. I wasn't though chick x

53 Clio's & counting
TBH, its probably going to be ther last time you can buy a new Honda Vtec :( Which is a very sad thing

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
TBH, its probably going to be ther last time you can buy a new Honda Vtec :( Which is a very sad thing

Why?? Are they going all electric soon?

I heard yesterday that renault are launching 3 electric cars next year. Although, typical renault (no other manufacturer is doing this) you have to lease the battery that runs the car!! lol.

ph1 track weapon
TBH, its probably going to be ther last time you can buy a decent new Honda Vtec :( Which is a very sad thing

edited a little for you there Russ. vtec isnt going anywhere, its just not gonna be as exciting as it used to! although Honda have said that there will be some sort of performance version of the civic in about 18 months. Although saying that even those of us who work for them get little to no forewarning of whats coming out!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great effort with the engine and the suspension set up will be awsome ,46k is way too much though.