ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another wheel shop request ... Much more sensible one :)

Petrol Blue 182
Right guys,

I've been looking around and the thing that jumped out at me most today was a set of Comp MO5's but there a bit out of my price range at the moment, so lookaed at TD pro race 3's instead. Only problem being is they dont do them in 16's and thats the size i wanted really. So i was then maybe thinking about going for them in 15's in anthracite, just wasn't sure whether to go for 15's or not due to want to keep wheels/tyre sizes how they came out of the factory.

Anyway will somebody photoshop them onto my car please:

petrolblue.jpg

IMG00003-20100418-1353.jpg

Next up keeping with the 16" theme was a set of pro race 1.2's in anthracite. Just had a very good quote with 2 new tyres of £495 for these from my local tyre place as i have 2 good Michelins on my standard wheels. So could somebody do a shop of these please.

Sorry for the sweedish content but its the best pic i could find which was a side on shot:

s60rwithteamdynamicsant.jpg

Could you also lower the car say 30mm on each photoshop please

Thanks in advance guys ;)

Last edited:
  'Mia' Rover Mini 35
I will do the others, its just can you find a pic of the wheels thats at least 800 x 600 other wise they just turn into anthracite blobs :/

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
On the Volvo, if so i've tried could you possibly find a better quality photo as every time i use it they just deform lol. Preferably 800x600 or above.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Oh okay then. Yeah they do look awesome! You going anthracite or Black? Or are you going mental. Maybe glow in the dark paint ! lol