ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another "which exhaust" thread.... (Ph2 172 Cup)

2003 Cup 172
I'm going to be getting shot of the standard exhaust as it's knackered and upgrading to something suitable for track days and the occasional weekend drive, but I have a couple questions about the different exhausts.

Having done a fair bit of searching on here for which exhausts people prefer (i've a Ph2 172 Cup), and it kind of boils down to the Supersprint, K-Tec or BTB - i'll probably be going for a stealth version.

So, as i'll be using the car for track days, the noise level is going to be fairly important so it can't be too loud (not that I want it that loud anyway, I don't want to be heard a mile away when i just pop to the shops), but I do still need as good a performer as I can get.

Is there any information out there that give the actual noise levels of these (not just a you tube video) in dB, and also the weights of the different systems?

I'm swaying towards the supersprint system at the moment, but just curious if there are any strong opinions otherwise.

Cheers

Steve

Meg 225
supersprint mate, can't judge on the BTB systems but read on here that the welding is spot on but they weigh much! My supersprint sits really nice underneath the you really need to be on your knees with your cheek on the ground to be able to see it from behind the car. Quality is great, fitment is great and sound is something personal but i love mine!! Have a search here on the forum as i opened a topic with some vids of it