ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another wishbone Subframe question

Tj172

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Track car
Ive been through alot of info through searching but Im getting conflicted information. Ive got cup Wishbones to go onto my ph1 sprint car, im changing the Subframe too as its crusty. I bought a ph2 172 non cup Subframe to mate to the cup Wishbones, but they don't fit, the mounting brackets on the Subframe are too close together. What im aiming for is the cup castor angle, am correct in thinking I need cup Subframe, Wishbones, change inner tie rods to the longer ones, ph2 172 driveshafts and I can use the ph1 54mm hubs?

PH2 172
Ive been through alot of info through searching but Im getting conflicted information. Ive got cup Wishbones to go onto my ph1 sprint car, im changing the Subframe too as its crusty. I bought a ph2 172 non cup Subframe to mate to the cup Wishbones, but they don't fit, the mounting brackets on the Subframe are too close together. What im aiming for is the cup castor angle, am correct in thinking I need cup Subframe, Wishbones, change inner tie rods to the longer ones, ph2 172 driveshafts and I can use the ph1 54mm hubs?
Something wrong there.
Cup wishbones 8200 257 956/7 should fit with any PH2 subframe 8200 107 153.