ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Antivirus for Mac

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I've obviously been watching too much p**n or something.

My Hotmail account seems to be hacked, sending emails to anyone I've ever sent an email to. Ive changed password but this message keeps popping up which makes me think that my system has Malware or a Virus of some sort.

ScreenShot2012-01-16at055330.gif

Whats the best application to use to scan my entire system for a bug of some sort? preferably free?? :eek:

Highly annoying.

Cheers

Bus w**ker
Yes HTTPS is more secure so it will help to combat the problem, but it's not 100%. Just so you know mate that URL in your OP is a legit Microsoft Hotmail one, not sure why you're not getting certificate verification; if you were on Windows I'd tell you to check your HOSTS file but it's not that straight forward on a Mac.

Have you flushed the cache in Safari?

*Edit - Actually what do you get shown when you click on the 'Show Certificate' button on the popup?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
if you were on Windows I'd tell you to check your HOSTS file but it's not that straight forward on a Mac.

Have you flushed the cache in Safari?

*Edit - Actually what do you get shown when you click on the 'Show Certificate' button on the popup?

Sure it is. Start Terminal, "cat /etc/hosts"

Is the clock set correctly?