ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any 1 no how to remove...

renault clio 1.2 16v
the plastics on ur dash, e.g where the clock is, the bits forthe top part in centre the lower etc wanna pray them

cheers nik

None
I took mine off to respray it, bad news though, you have to break it out, it's locked in place with the dash, it will come out if you pry hard enough but it doesn't fix back in fully........quite handy though because it fits back in just enough to take out again like i had to do to change the clock bulb.
You could always glue it back in but i prefer the removable version :)
Let me know if you need pics and i'll get some up for you to see.

None
Here you go mate but remember i had to break mine to get it out and it wasn't easy, lots of prying with screwdrivers very carefully and it's fragile too so i take no responsibility if you break it getting it out ;)
The last picture shows just how many clips hold it in, mine just clicks back in at the top now but doesn't fix at the bottom, i like it this way as i can remove it easy if i need too, like for changing the clock bulbs or taking these pics i just did for you :)

One word though mate, i wasn't at all happy with mine painted so as you can see i eventually covered it with leather, looks much better in my opinion, i did have to lose my coin tray to make this work but it's no great loss anyway.
1-1.gif

2-1.gif

3.gif

5.gif

4.gif

6.gif

Good luck with it mate :)