ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any 1 wanna fit my 6x9s

any one live local 2 me im in lancashire, near blackburn i need my 6x9s fitting with new cables run to the head unit becuase i dont have any rear speakers atm

thanks

172 coming soon
Because 6x9s arent worth their weight in sh1te, regardless of how much you spent on them..

As said, buy a set of co-axials for the rear quarters, and fit a sub in the boot, while running a good set of components up front to supply the mids/highs..

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
He asked for help, not advice you childish get! If you want to put them in just run the wire under the plastics down the side of the car and get a stealth shelf to get the best out of them. If you have the money your best off getting some good comps for the front and a sub in the boot then amp it all up.

Subs are sooooo heavy so if you into keeping you car nice n quick dont go for subs and stick to 6x9s, DONT LISTERN TO MR DCI s**t slow diesel clio. sounds like he knows nothing.

1.6 16v
its easy enough done mate! as elgrego said, just run the wires under the plastics! i have them fitted atm and also a big sub! before i put the sub in u just run the 6x9's from the head unit! there was a bit of differance but nothing special! i no u didnt ask for oppinions but im just saying dont expect too much! lol! good luck mate!

1.6 16v
not reli mate! depends what you want from them! some components and upgrade of the origonal speakers would sound better imo!