ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any bt vision users

307 hdi (powered by derv)
I'm looking at signing upto bt vision with the cheapest monthly rental package as i want freeview and a hard drive recorder.

Anyone had any issues with service issues?

Any other comments?

Thanks
Shaw

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've had it for about 2 months now.

Its a great pvr, very fast and 2 eeks of schedule. DOwn side is that it does rely on your broadband so if you lose that you can't delete things or create new recordings but existing ones will still record etc.

It takes about 5 mins to boot up which isn't bad until it crashes on you, probably done it to me 2-3 times so takes a while to come back up.

the on demand stuff is great though, loads of it and even though i have a crappy speed BB at the moment (only 2 mb and really bad at night) it takes about 3 seconds to buffer and never misses a beat after that, well impressed with part.

I have the normal package, not sure on the cost for all the demand stuff and also pay for the replay stuff which i am going to stop as its free with 4OD on the web anyway so a waste of money.

If you want a free PVR though, its a very good one!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
yeah ive got it, its a pile of s**t imo but i only ordered it with teh cheapest package for one month then no subscription at all for the free pvr. it looks like ass works 50% of the time but it was only 30 quid so cant complain really

Clio200 EDC Lux
Yeah I have had it since feb, a great bit of kit which works really. When watching the on demand you wouldn't know it was live tv etc.