ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Clio 200 owners?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
anyone got pics to this ''yellow'' interior pack?

i think i'd have to have a normal 200 and not a cup as i like the keyless so much. then recaros... AG... cup option... speedlines... got to be best part of almost 20k.

Lee

BMW M2C
anyone got pics to this ''yellow'' interior pack?

i think i'd have to have a normal 200 and not a cup as i like the keyless so much. then recaros... AG... cup option... speedlines... got to be best part of almost 20k.

renault-clio-renaultsport-200_6.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
hmmm unsure about that.. what about the carbon pack?

I'm sure the one I drove at FCS had the carbon pack, but I wasn't really paying that much attention. I was more concerned with the lack of Recaros!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i sat in some recaros when i saw the 197 at the motorshow a few years ago.

i have the poverty spec 197 with only option met paint lol. i like the normal seats but no doubt i'd prefer the recaros. they look hawt. i do worry though i would wear them out on the bolster... as i use my car quite a lot, in and out etc.

i keep driving past my local renault dealers but no sign of a 200 in there yet. sucks.

Lee

BMW M2C
i sat in some recaros when i saw the 197 at the motorshow a few years ago.

i have the poverty spec 197 with only option met paint lol. i like the normal seats but no doubt i'd prefer the recaros. they look hawt. i do worry though i would wear them out on the bolster... as i use my car quite a lot, in and out etc.

i keep driving past my local renault dealers but no sign of a 200 in there yet. sucks.

20k on mine and they look as good as the day I got it.

FCS put me off AG. If it had been a solid colour like RB I've have loved it.

See, I was totally the opposite.

FCS25.jpg

FCS26.jpg

LOVE IT!

If I was a true CS high roller I'd get one but I don't want any finance etc :(

No idea on the specs of them but I'd want all the toys etc :eek:

Lee

BMW M2C
See, I was totally the opposite.

LOVE IT!

If I was a true CS high roller I'd get one but I don't want any finance etc :(

No idea on the specs of them but I'd want all the toys etc :eek:

With 0% finance and free payment protection you would be mad paying cash at the moment. Keep it in the bank.

182cup & 172 racecar
As I said in my 5th Gear thread,AG looks nice to start with,but being with it all day put me off it a bit.It also had the yellow check seats in which the Bedmonsta didn't like,"they make me feel dizzy".Very nice to drive and drift so I am still thinking.

LY R26
0% is available on every model other than Twingo, Renault Sport and clio Extreme.

5 year option is at full list price.
3 year option has small discount

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Think the AG cup with Recaros/speedlines would be the one i'd have. Looks the best of the bunch imo!!!

Italian 3.2 V6
im not that excited about the "omfg" AG colour, i think LY with black will be the best colour, ..either that or allll black with white calipers! ;)

also cup alloys FTFW!!!!

love the 200, always have since i set eyes on the 1st pic... cant wait to drive one!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
for me LY is a bit of a 5 year old colour and femine at that. but horses for courses.

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
No idea renault say 625 to bed everything in. Guess it's just going to be one of them things. Good going doing 1k so far. How are you finding it? Any issues yet ?

Paul

no issues yet. Just seems to lack a bit power still

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it will do tbh.

my 197 took a good 10k until it began to feel like it should. feels so tight and weak for quite a few k's. almost at 36k at present and is feeling great.

albi 197
Anyone know where I can test drive a 200 in the west midlands?

Went to renault birmingham yesterday as I'm considering buying one to replace my problematic 172. Was told there isn't a single one anywhere to have a test drive.

Unless of course this is just typical sales person talk.

GW Clio 200
Hi guys, new around here, I'm in the process of ordering my RS Clio 200 at the moment and was wondering as can't find any clear information, what alloys come with the non-cup version of a car? i assume its the new 5 spokes but are they in silver as standard of anthracite?

Also anyone got a pics of a non-cupped 200? :approve: