ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any colour you want....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
If you could have picked a colour for you car (any colour atall,from any manufacturer) what would you have picked?

I would quite like to have seen Renault making a phase 1 in Capsicum Red or Championship White (with red seats ofcourse...yo!)

What colour would you have picked for your car if it were possible at the time of build?

182 Trophy (#27/500)
bmw carbon black or sepang bronze(m5). audi rs4 blue (not sure on name) or bmw estoril blue (motorsport)

106 GTI
pink with yellow spots like mr blobby

blobby_1.jpg

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I used to have an Etruscan Red Renault 19 RSi. I loved that car and the colour and I wish it were available now still. I also loved the Boreal Silver Mk2 Clio I used to have. If I could pick a colour for a 197 it would be either of them to be honest. Although, I must admit to liking Black Gold cars too :cool:

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5 Audi TT
I would have bought a Tungsten Grey (like the 5GTT's) 182 if it had been available.

Im another 1 for the gret TT colour similar to that of the lunar grey of the vee, my mates having his euro 20vt polo done in it

I think the 1*2 should have been available in the same colour as foxy's old 1.2 now that would have been sweet