ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any hobby detailers in Scotland who come recommended, from here or other forums?

Inspired by @VIICarCare posting this: http://www.cliosport.net/threads/enhancement-detail-offer.789126/
If the price was right, I'd be tempted to get both of our cars done, just a proper clean and protection, nothing mental. Sadly Berkshire is a little far away!

I'm aware of the big places, like polishedbliss, but they're a little beyond what I'm prepared to spend on an old car. Most of the smaller 'professional' places seem to get mixed reports, which leaves me looking for someone who enjoys what they do enough to want to do it in their spare time and is known through the forums and comes recommended.

Does anyone know of a detailer in the Aberdeen or Glasgow areas who might fit the bill?

Cheers