ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Ideas

RENAULTsport CLIO 182
currently got 7in touch screen motorized dvd player in dash, fusion sun amp and 6x9's wiv green neon. i want screen in boot but unsure of where to mount how to arrange install....anyone got simular pic's would be great any ideas would be cool................also how to i stop my sub from slidin acros boot when flyin round corners???????????

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sub can be held in place by less permanant (spellling) method of very strong velcro brought from halfords, you just have to remove some of the carpet off your sub, and apply sticky back velcro to that, but make sure its really clean otherwise it doesnt stick. There is no need to use second piece of velcro as it sticks to boot floor a treat.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Was going to ask that too haz, my sub is resting against that plastic bar that runs across the back so it wouldn't do much moving except for maybe pivoting over and hitting back seat, but wouldn't have much force i didnt think?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Good to see similar thinking there haz, i've never had any problems with the velcro! Liking the bra too, but does look better on euro'd clios imho.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I think the reason a lot of people will give you is how often are you gonna get a chair, sit at the back of your car and watch the little screen in the boot. For the money it'd cost you there are probably more constructive things you could do. But that would be a general CS opinion, :p if its what you want go for it, but for advice on things like boot installs there are definately other forums and such where people are more enthusiastic about that sort of thing.