ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Choonz - how do you play yours?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I used to be well into ice and all that crap with subs and amps etc

I'm way out of touch now tho and my car has got a headunit with no cd player! Mental! Ha

I've got a 64gb flash drive with loads of old tunes on that hasn't been updated for years so need some new stuff.

Flash drive is not great for scrolling, my phone isn't a good idea cos it's just too much pissing about, so was thinking of getting a cheap mp3 with Bluetooth and a screen to search the library

Any other ideas? Any recommendations? Ta

My iPhone connects to m HU by Bluetooth, I just be sure to set whatever Album / Playlist going before I head off. It picks up playing where it was left when I get back in the car.

Most of the time I just have "All Songs" on shuffle.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
My iPhone connects to m HU by Bluetooth, I just be sure to set whatever Album / Playlist going before I head off. It picks up playing where it was left when I get back in the car.

Most of the time I just have "All Songs" on shuffle.
Rather keep my phone as my sat nav and phone though and have something specifically for just tunes

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Bluetooth really is excellent for streaming music, sure, you lose a bit of quality but for ease, its brilliant.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yeah think I'll just get a cheap AGPtEK off ebay and keep that plugged in

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cool not heard of that. I'm an apple phobe, Android only for me
It's good. Music and nav, calls etc controlled via touch screen. Texts read out to you, and can reply using voice control.
Android-Auto-app-collage.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
DSCF2281.png

Plug your phone in and it'll keep it charged whilst letting you browse your library, built in Garmin navigation because using your phone is so old hat, bluetooth as well....

Also happens to be for sale.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
DSCF2281.png

Plug your phone in and it'll keep it charged whilst letting you browse your library, built in Garmin navigation because using your phone is so old hat, bluetooth as well....

Also happens to be for sale.
How much?

I have a pioneer 7300BT with a 64gb memory stick and bluetooth handsfree and then two amps, four speakers and a sub in the daily but that was all specced 5 years ago. Nowadays I'd be going for one of the android headunits I reckon.