ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any kent/canterbury cliosporters

just wondering if there is any near me as iv seen 3 clio 172 cups and 2 black 182s and i just wanted to say hi or just see if theres any on this site :cool:!!

one of the clio cups had 17" (1000 miglia) Impera SSLs on looked quit nice too others where standard but i didnt see and clio sport stickers tho

so is any1 out there in canterbury or in kent????

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Me - Tonbridge
ClioWdy - Tonbrdge
howie p - Tonbridge
James Bushell - south of Tunbridge Wells
Iain C - Tunbridge Wells
Clare - Tunbridge Wells
Jon_R - East Grinstead (East Sussex)
Mole - Gillingham
Cupking - Maidstone

Some of us from Kent area.

[Edited by CupCake - Moles location oops]

500bhp Scoob

am from gillingham mate, sometimes down canterbury, havent been for a while thou :)

[Edited by Mole on 2/13/2005 11:57:57 PM]

Cupcake im not from gravesend lol begins with a G thou

oh nice! so there is quit a few then cool how far is tonbridge then as iv never been to any meets if there is any near me??

thanks guys hope to see you one day in canterbury!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Jay, its near Junction 5 of the M25. We try and arrange frequent meets. Defintely worth coming over for. :) Will keep you posted. :)

Street Triple R

my Cup is blue, normally im in Croydon/Bromley area, but went down there yesterday for the weekend....im down the quite often though so ill definatly look out for you :)

Ziel Nurburgring

Fancy a meet at the travelodge J9 on the M20? Few of us going on the CS Ring trip will be staying there on the 25th march (Bank holiday) before travelling off to the Nurburgring

Hi to every1 in kentish area!!:D

sounds good mate wil sort my dates out and i may be there! as i was thinking bout going to the Ring as CS are doing a trip there? is this the same trip your on bout? as if so there all meeting at Dover bout 4miles away from me!

Ziel Nurburgring

Yeah, same trip. A few of are travelling the day before and will meet up in dover in the morning. Pun intended, youve missed the boat on the trip as everyone signed up in december. But i think there is another one later in the year.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

im a kent lad - around the folkestone area but currently living in suffolk, bury st edmunds - im normally kicking around every few weeks - have to check up on the parents you see

racing blue 182 on a 54 plate if youe see me

johnny flavell didnt think id see you on here!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

things are good matey what you doing at uni? almost finished at a guess?

so where are the pics of your car?

Yeah, final year at the moment. Glad to hear alls going well. Havent got any pics at the moment really, ill have to take some....

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

im sure its quick matey! 182s are funny old beasts some quick some slow

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

good stuff, take it easy and propably run into you on another post some where else!

anyone you know posting on this site apart form you?

You too, im sure we will!

One of my house mates is a member too, know a couple of guys from this area, and have met a few from kent too. No-one else from back home though. You?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

sorry matey.. had a bit of a PM chat with a guy from down on the marsh with a cup thats all i know of really!

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Quote: Originally posted by Jay@auto-mods on 14 February 2005

james-yeah might see you around then! and whens the next rally one then?

thanks every1 so far;) hi.........
20th March.. PM closer to the time or mail me on mailto:james.bushell@fiskeplc.com">james.bushell@fiskeplc.com, if you want the details..

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 14 February 2005
Fancy a meet at the travelodge J9 on the M20? Few of us going on the CS Ring trip will be staying there on the 25th march (Bank holiday) before travelling off to the Nurburgring

Id quite happily pop down to say hello, have only really met the essex/kent lot.

Always nice to meet new peoples :)

ph1 19 16v, ph1 172

Im from Cranbrook in Kent (near tunbridge wells). Blue 3 door 19 16v phase 2 with www.retro-renault.com decals in the rear windows :)

cool i hav a look thanks mate will keep you posted on when il be there. as i live in canterbury and i know where you lot where in that pic! was it behind the libary wasnt you. or the marlow...?