ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any pricing ideas....

TT
I want to sell my car in next couple months, can anyone tell me how much it would be worth?i dont know if the mods would drag it down at all?

mk2 ph2 1.4 extreme4 05plate, 16,500 miles, metallic black

mods

lowered (40mm), exhaust (mods that would stay for sure)

blacked out lights, momo gearnob, uprated airfilter and cold air feed (mods which can be put back to standard)

also, shal i remove the second set of mods anyway or keep them on making it more sellable?

its in great condition, no scratches, perfect interior, always treated car very well

Wrote off my last car, so this is first car ive ever sold, hense why im bit ignorant when it comes to this? any help appreciated!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol i was like that with my clio, so i just remembered how much i bought it for and in my case added £500 , but i dont think thats the right way to do it lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol yeah i liked it lol,

bout it used it for a year and sold it for more than i payed hehe

i would say about 3.5 inc mods??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Glasses guide gives a trade-in price of £4800 with 28000 miles.

If it were going to a dealer, they'd knock off 250 for the suspension, the another 100 for the exhaust, so i'd say £4500 trade in valuation.

TT
what if they didnt notice lowering? so be better to sell privatly then? wouldnt the lower mileage bring that up?
or refitting old springs?

Last edited:
what if they didnt notice lowering? so be better to sell privatly then? wouldnt the lower mileage bring that up?
or refitting old springs?

Aftermarket stuff shows cars are often driven harder and dealers don't want them return it all to standard is always better.

Return to standard or you'll be worse of unless you find someoen whos despirate for what you've got.

TT
oh, so would the cost of turning the whole thing to standard (new standard back box, rear bumper, and refitting old springs) be worth it then?

Also, any ideas of cost?

TT
Also would it be cheaper to go to a bodyshop and getting it repaired (cause it had to be cut into to get exhaust to fit in nicely) or better to replace whole thing?