ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody actually work for Apple?

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Hey, browsing through these posts, and i see a number of people popping up time & time again with pretty good knowledge of our favourite fruit-based tech company... anyone actually work for them?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I don't think anyone would publicly admit it on here. Can you imagine the amount of questions/favours/help etc etc they'd have in their inbox every day

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think anyone would publicly admit it on here. Can you imagine the amount of questions/favours/help etc etc they'd have in their inbox every day

The amount of time i spend in an Apple store over my MBP they should put me on their payroll

I work in an environment where I need to support quite a few and also have a rack of x-serve! But still somepeople on here know a hell of alot!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I've read it, it's comical but far from the truth... A guy I work with says he knows the guy that writes it...