ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody know a work rota app.

Bike*
I want an app that can work out my restdays.

My days off are

mon sat
sun tues
mon sat
tues wed

is there an app that can work out my days off on a calendar?

then i can work out if i am off a certain day or if i want to book a holiday or something.

cheers, ant

E36 328
Lmao. Wtf.

Yeah I actually have a work rota app. "Work Rota" is spelled a bit weirdly though, so ignore the name of it. On ios its the app with the icon that shows the current date with the day on a red bar above it. Comes installed on the device actually.
It's really good, you put in the days that you work/dont work and then you can just look at it when you need to know. Really good, much better than the calendar like the clown above suggested.

Bike*
Lmao. Wtf.

Yeah I actually have a work rota app. "Work Rota" is spelled a bit weirdly though, so ignore the name of it. On ios its the app with the icon that shows the current date with the day on a red bar above it. Comes installed on the device actually.
It's really good, you put in the days that you work/dont work and then you can just look at it when you need to know. Really good, much better than the calendar like the clown above suggested.

No lols as of yet, try again.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Christ that's gone up! Remember it being 69p then it went to 99p and I bought it before it went dearer. It's a decent app though so for the price of a bottle of coke its not bad

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yup what's £1.50 these days eh.

Good app wish I didn't have to ever use it though, crappy shift work :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Shift worker is dreadful.

I use google calendar and sync it.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
How? I can put all my shifts (in different colours and shapes) for every day. Add notes to mark paydays and when I'm servicing on nights etc. does exactly what it needs to do.

i admit it could be refined a bit though

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It needs to intergrate with the iOS calendar, then it would be perfect.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I suppose. I don't use it on my iPad etc. though, I only it it for on the go.

You can e-mail patterns though and I recon if they introduced the cloud to it they could be shared between devices

320d M Sport
Shift worker doesn't cut it anymore. Used to be good but it really hasn't moved with the times. BY FAR the best is Week Cal. Here's mine:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349175743.586474.jpg

You can have rolling events. Reminders built in, alerts built in. Share events between iUsers and iDevices, totally customisable. Sync's to iCloud and your standard calendar. You can add sport matches, public holidays etc etc.

My best app on my phone!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Shift worker generally works ok for me, a little awkward when I have more than one event per day though
2yty6u4y.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, that was when we had an 18 day break though. 6 x 4on4off enabled that, but it's been voted away now.

4on 6off 365 :/

Bike*
I want an app that can work out my restdays.

My days off are

W1 mon sat
W2 sun tues
W3 mon sat
W4 tues wed

is there an app that can work out my days off on a calendar?

then i can work out if i am off a certain day or if i want to book a holiday or something.

cheers, ant

there you go, ive put it in simple terms for you mate.
do you understand now?