ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody know this car? (wheel setup in-particular)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
559323_10150709841324883_177172369882_9103318_1629724657_n.jpg

Anybody know what wheels, offsets, widths, etc these are?

Any more photos?

Thanks

James.

Like the fitment on the wheels actually. That smoothing however is an abortion, I hope he didn't actually pay money for that to be done.

Astra (H) VXR
Wow he can almost see over the steerin wheels lol... Looks cool... But can't be good for his tyres

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Absolutely no way of telling for sure but I'm detecting a hint of gold from the reflection, maybe BBS RS with silver dish and gold wheel or a replica. Not cheap if so!

Gay car though. The guy driving looks like he's been snipered.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
I would of thought they were BBS RS's with the dish.

Just wondered if anyone had photos or details on the car itself for fitment ideas.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I remember that pic, was posted on here (actually think it's a video) Still think that car looks s**t. And the camber on those back wheels is an abomination.

RS6 C7
His names oktay realest. Thinks he's a badman. He added me on Facebook ages ago. My 6 year old cousin speaks better English.

LOL:
539183_10151433657545634_565445633_23724861_1043257199_n.jpg

551891_10151418524080634_565445633_23655974_1917314613_n.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7

^This here, illustrates my problem with cars like this. Ok it looks good in those nice super DLSR sunset pics, where it looks like you've parked up on miami strip, and cruise around with the palm trees waving, hot women in the back, and the tropical sun bouncing off the freshly waxed paintwork.

Driving through Swindon high street to pick up a pint of milk and a tiger loaf... not so much.

douchbag.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Thanks for the photos. Think i recognise the car from a photo I have saved somewhere now.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
^This here, illustrates my problem with cars like this. Ok it looks good in those nice super DLSR sunset pics, where it looks like you've parked up on miami strip, and cruise around with the palm trees waving, hot women in the back, and the tropical sun bouncing off the freshly waxed paintwork.

Driving through Swindon high street to pick up a pint of milk and a tiger loaf... not so much.

douchbag.

this is so true, in some of the pics i think it looks cool,

but then a regular phone pic pops up and ohhh :/

but technically should pass an MOT, i did a bit of stance work on my old 1.2 (though not as extreme) and all they said at the MOT was did i know that i had fitted the wrong width tyres to my wheels! lol

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
what a f**king bellend he looks, trying to look gangsta and cool and the picture of the headshot is brilliant!!. the car to be fair wouldnt look like horse s**t with smaller width wheels and less camber.

Oktay Realest said:
does a traffic police have the right to shout at you for no reason? this w**ker shouts at me goin OI TURN IT DOWN!, jus cuz i had my music and it wasnt even loud then he goes I DONT WANA HEAR IT.. like wat the f**k ??? wats the best response to w**kers like that?? depressed assholes

Oktay Realest said:
ardest fuckin glasses out der Lmfao

480680_10151405945020634_565445633_23604394_616824920_n.jpg

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
It is cars like this that have made me buy a newer clio.

My Trophy is now in hiding until all the plebs/badamans/bredrin crash all the Mk2's and they are cool again.

Utter retards. Blud.

120d M Sport
OktayRealest said:
bruv the way he was jus shoutin i swr down my temper went up but i didnt say nuffin like, but dey cant be doin dat, i wil Bax manz face dont care if hes sum stupid traffic prick

'ard!