ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else have this boredom problem?

Ged

PD130 Peach
Sat in the house on a night bored, nothing better than to make lists of stuff you cant afford for your car..

Here is mine..

CLIOBITS.png

A rough list, a detailed one will follow I'm sure :p

How about yours?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I stopped mine 6 months ago. Was getting way too long and the total was way to high :(

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Sell up and get a bicycle, it sounds like you can't afford to run a car to me. ;)

Some of those are only 20-60quid each,
just do one every now and again and that list will be cut in half before you know it.

Ged

PD130 Peach
sell up get the twingo now :p

Well... That may be an idea.. however, cant make my mind up, a proper map on might make it as quick in the real world as a twingo haha

Sell up and get a bicycle, it sounds like you can't afford to run a car to me. ;)

Some of those are only 20-60quid each,
just do one every now and again and that list will be cut in half before you know it.

Know what you mean, some of those estimates are like rounded up too far for a safety margin.

Big item like DMF might not even need to be purchased depending on how long it lasts with a map :p

SQ5
My list was over £10k for the Clio at one point, luckily I bought one with a few bits on, then took a massive whack off buying Supercharger. Probably sits about £5k now :(

extreme flamer
I've got one of they lists too, don't know about cost but as a rough guess I'd say mines would cost a grand maybe a grand and a half, its a worse addiction than smoking tbh haha

Ged

PD130 Peach
Paint touch up £140?? We're are you getting it mixed?

Haha not like that, got some lacquer peel and a few little scratches and dents that need doing, so its like a price for the whole car being put nice :)

Nissan 350z
Everytime i get this temptation i just go and buy a new xbox game, i figure its the cheaper option for occupying my time in the long run! The girlfriend would **** block any spending attempts on the car anyway.

Ged

PD130 Peach
Whole car? Add a zero

Since dad works at a car dealership and chips away van is there every day and they have a man who does little bits so it won't be that bad. Only 2 car park dings and 3 scratches that aren't big.

renault clio 172
I do have this problem, I'm a truck driver, and have a lot of down time. I've got a secret shopping list in my work bag that I'm gradually ticking off. I keep it away from the missus cause if she knew what I had plans to spend my money on she would go ape s**t! She just thinks it in her words "horrible tin can"

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yep, I've just added to mine after the Burpspeed track day. ITB's, full interior to sort (cage,buckets etc), track wheels with tyres and I'll have finished my car list. Mine also is hidden from the other half :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I do have this problem, I'm a truck driver, and have a lot of down time. I've got a secret shopping list in my work bag that I'm gradually ticking off. I keep it away from the missus cause if she knew what I had plans to spend my money on she would go ape s**t! She just thinks it in her words "horrible tin can"

Bet she drives a Ka or something wonderful too....?