ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone familiar with Avaya phone systems?

A3 1.8T
In particular IP Office 500 with Embedded flash card for Auto attendant?

Having mare setting up the Auto Attendants, uploaded the .c11 files to the LVMAIL/AAG folder but they won't shop up in the auto attendant setup field (Where you choose the recording name)

Also unable to delete files from the AAG folder? Any ideas guys

Fiesta ST
I might beable to have a look tomorrow for you - I'm used to the voicemail pro version tbh. What software version you running? I know 5 removed some features that you got free with 4 regarding embedded auto attendant/messaging.

A3 1.8T
Im more familiar with Pro as well, driving me mad this is at the moment! Running 4.2 on this setup.

There are several new business phone systems that Avaya is coming out with. These phone systems have made the work of several business individuals a lot easy as they would be able to communicate to other associates easily through the multi-call facility that is available.

rolce royce
Office phone systems are having lot of demand these days. They are being installed even in small business firms as it has bridged the communication gap between the firm and its clients. Avaya, Alcatel, Cisco are few renowned companies manufacturing phone systems, so purchase from these companies as they are reliable and durable.