ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone from East Midlands going to CSS?

As above really. Just wondered in case anybody fancied convoying down at all.

I think a lot of people are meeting at a service station about half an hour away from the venue for a huge convoy :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I wanted to go but apparently i have to meet the GF's sisters.

I know what i'd rather be doing.

M2 Comp
Are you driving down with anyone yet -Danman- ?

There's a couple of us going if you wanted to come with us? I think i met you last year at the Leicester Forest East services....

Are you driving down with anyone yet @-Danman- ?

There's a couple of us going if you wanted to come with us? I think i met you last year at the Leicester Forest East services....

No I was just going to drive down to Thrapston services and drive down with everyone from there.

Yes I remember mate :) yeah I'll tag along if you don't mind!

M2 Comp
No I was just going to drive down to Thrapston services and drive down with everyone from there.

Yes I remember mate :) yeah I'll tag along if you don't mind!

I'm meeting a couple of others in Castle Donington at around 8am, which should give us enough time to get to Thrapston services for the convoy there. I'm not sure if Castle Donington is a bit of a detour for you? If so we can always meet you elsewhere
icon14.png

I'm meeting a couple of others in Castle Donington at around 8am, which should give us enough time to get to Thrapston services for the convoy there. I'm not sure if Castle Donington is a bit of a detour for you? If so we can always meet you elsewhere
icon14.png

That doesn't sound too bad mate. Not really a detour as it's pretty much south of where I live so will be heading in that general direction anyway :) I don't suppose you have a postcode for the meeting place?

M2 Comp
That doesn't sound too bad mate. Not really a detour as it's pretty much south of where I live so will be heading in that general direction anyway :) I don't suppose you have a postcode for the meeting place?

We are meeting at Available Car in Castle Donington (DE74 2NL). I'll be there just before 8am.

I'll PM you my number mate.

clio sport 182
I will be coming from Sheffield wouldn't mind a convoy down to the services where everyone meeting, any body else from Sheffield area?