ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from southampton?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, well I'm from Chandlers Ford, close enough.

I'm also your friendly local Area Rep for the South Central (South) region, so keep an eye out for information on meets if your interested. :D

Theres loads of us down this way.

Where abouts are you?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hello to you too then Mintblue!

See on the old forum i'd have known about you guys already, but at the moment i had no idea you were local members. Working on that though!

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Nik said:
Hello to you too then Mintblue!

See on the old forum i'd have known about you guys already, but at the moment i had no idea you were local members. Working on that though!

Hi Nik, yeah i'm from Pompey but i now live in Whiteley. A little bit quieter out here. I am amazed at how many 182/172's i see around these parts, hardly saw any before i bought mine. Seems like i see a different one every day now.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
mintblue said:
Hi Nik, yeah i'm from Pompey but i now live in Whiteley. A little bit quieter out here. I am amazed at how many 182/172's i see around these parts, hardly saw any before i bought mine. Seems like i see a different one every day now.

Cool, I used to live in Whiteley a couple of years ago. Sorrel Drive, just along side the retail outlet village.

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Nik said:
Cool, I used to live in Whiteley a couple of years ago. Sorrel Drive, just along side the retail outlet village.

Not far from where i am then. Why did you move?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I just got fed up of the M27 / M3 crawl to work in the mornings (or to be more specific the unpredictability of it) so moved nearer to work.

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Nik said:
I just got fed up of the M27 / M3 crawl to work in the mornings (or to be more specific the unpredictability of it) so moved nearer to work.

Know what you mean, 'tis a dreadful stretch of tarmac is that. I'm glad i only work in Segensworth. I usually jog if it's dry.:eek:

Black 172 MK2
im from farnborough but in souhampton at least once a week as the g/f is at uni there

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
im from clanfield, nr waterlooville, nr popmey. go to uni in hatfield, hertfordshire but am sometimes in farnborough as the gf is doing a degree at the tech college there!! :D

Black 172 MK2
i have to say there are loads of mk1 and mk2 clio sport in southampton, iv met quite a few going down the dual bit of the M3 makes for someinteretsing driving lol and iv spotted LOADS in and around southampton when out and about. The road my g/f lives on theres a blue 172 cup opposite and a blue 182 just up the road

306 TD Slut
im from fair oak, work in chandlers ford and visit southampton sometimes.. when i go chav bashing. seen a cup around with an old guy driving it.. saw it in natwest in chandlers ford a while back too. anyone form here? looked too old to use a comp :p

Mini Cooper S sport
mintblue said:
Well i'm from Portsmouth, so you better watch out.:mad::approve:;):rasp:

Me too!

I'm moving to somewhere between the two cities though so I'll be neutral :D

In fact, I won't be far from you mintblue - and I work in Segensworth too! I'm surprised you've never seen my car.

There's quite a lot of Hampshire members, didn't realise we had so many!

Last edited:
  Meg 225 with cup packs.
Racing Blue said:
Me too!

I'm moving to somewhere between the two cities though so I'll be neutral :D

In fact, I won't be far from you mintblue - and I work in Segensworth too! I'm surprised you've never seen my car.

There's quite a lot of Hampshire members, didn't realise we had so many!

I start at 7am and finish at 3.30pm so maybe that's why i don't bump into you, plus i jog quite often. Apart from the two that live in my road i've only seen an Petrol Blue 182 on my very short journey to and from work.:S