ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from southampton?

RenaultSport clio
nope I'm not the one with a huge clio sticker... I'm still grasping to my last remnants of a thing called 'taste' lol.

Won't be at any meets but I'm hoping to sort out a 1.4 engine and gearbox soon to fit to my car in place of my one, a change from 127k to 29k on the engine should be good!

Used to have a 1.8 RT but smashed it up in my "foolish-young-driver" period almost a year ago, shortly after I past my test. It was on the standard 165-section tyres and I asked to much of it in a fast bend. Will tell the full story soon, but luckily no-one got hurt and I've still got a clean licence. Slowed me down a bit though. In between clios I had a 1.6 Si Fiesta, but it wasn't anywhere near as agile or fun in corners even though it was fairly quick in a straight line.

Hopefully I'll have my Clio back running soon, then maybe I can meet some of you guys!

M140i
All these new names and so few of the noobies coming to the meet on wednesday WHATS GOIN ON????????????????????????

People get scared, remember your first meet?

They also think because they don't own a sport model they are not welcome... what a load of tosh!

RenaultSport clio
I'd be at a meet if I had a working engine but unless I push it there's nothing I can do. Went to open it for the first time in two weeks today, the battery is flat and some **** has tried skewering the driver's door lock, so I had to resort to opening the passenger door with the key. Bent the emergency jack trying to get it high enough to get an axle stand under the front to drain the oil too, leaving a slight white scratch on the bottom of the door to join the huge collection the car already has.

Desparate to get it going again soon though.

Seat Ibiza FR
I'm from Netley, nr Southampton. I don't own a Clio anymore, it was my first car, i now have a Saxo.
Didn't realise there were so many CS users nearby.
Any CS users been to the Windhover Manor restaurant, i work there and have seen a few Clios, a Blue V6 sticks in my mind, and there's been a couple 182's.:D