ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from southampton?

silver cup packed FF 182
just had a look at the site,just that my brother mentioned your company to me ages ago whilst he was working in the industrial estate at were your based.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Got my 172 from a nice chap in Southampton, was Ben who has/had the supercharged saxo's dad :)

His lodger also had a 172 Cup, so if the guy who lives with Len is on here hello :)

182 Cup, (2nd one)
I'll be travelling from cardiff for my service at rentech. I wouldn't trust
the dealers in cardiff/newport i want someone who is well recommended

Megane 225 baby! :)
All these people from the Bitterne area, and I've never see any of you!!!! Work in Bitterne live in Southampton :)

Have seen a lady driving a cup every now and then, also a guy driving a MK2 blue 172 but no-one else - given up waving at them! :(

Clio Trophy
they read pretty well, don't they...? might even be tempted to get my trophy down there when she's due a service.... ; )

Si

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
shaun_cliosport said:
evoo what colour was the supercharged saxo?

No idea, it was the chaps dads house, think the username on here was BenJ? It's the chap who came to one of Clarkie's airfield days.

Black PH2 172 FF
Hey guys, I live in Bishopstoke in Eastleigh. Near the River Inn pub (Although they just recently changed the name...) Any other MK1 owners in Eastleigh?

Black Gold Clio 182
Looks like Inchcape have a Trophy on the forecourt, sent the wife over to look at the Recaro's when we dropped the Clio off for it's 12K service this morning.

Stef

Day said:
Is Bitterne not Southampton then? :S :S :S

Yes it is, but I was trying to say that I don't live in Bitterne but elsewhere in Southampton - smart @rse! :rasp:

Red supercharged Saxo shaun, ive heard of that! remember your pal ollie in his 5GTT mention race him down thomas lewis way ages ago?

I only use my 172 eves/weekends so not seen many at all!

have seen a nice blue 172/182, quite a few changes, colour coded front splitter (maybe k-tec), lowered, tints, wheels. Caught my eye!

Sawa said:
Yes it is, but I was trying to say that I don't live in Bitterne but elsewhere in Southampton - smart @rse! :rasp:
You lie!

She lives in Bitterne but works (nights) in St Marys...

Day said:
You lie!

She lives in Bitterne but works (nights) in St Marys...

I do not lie!!!!

If only I could get work there, you have got most of the area sewn up! :evil: ;)

Clio 182
Sawa i live in bitterne, work in hedge end and currently drive thru bishopstoke to eastleigh every morning to take my bf to work. Dont see many around altho have passed a blue 172 a few times coming towards bishopstoke. WAVE PEOPLE!! :)

less than 6months old with 10k on shaun, dont do it, go private, you have the exact same warranty/come back

trophys keep their value yes, but inchcape 'value' is something totally different! that car lost the vat as soon as the 1st owner (prob demonstrator) owned it so clearly they got it for £10K, maybe even £9K due to high miles!

Sad thing is, it will sell, and will sell quick :( :D

silver cup packed FF 182
jacko i wasnt even of thinking of purchasing that trophy lol,milage is well to ott for a 55plate car was just saying bout it mate!

'97 Renault Clio Maxim S
Ruffneck said:
Hey guys, I live in Bishopstoke in Eastleigh. Near the River Inn pub (Although they just recently changed the name...) Any other MK1 owners in Eastleigh?

I got a mk1 ph3 an live in chandlers ford, pretty much eastleigh! you got a ph1/2 or ph3?

so nik, fletch, day etc where abouts in c/ford you guys live, swear i dont see that mnay 17/82's about maybe im jus not looking!?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hi Nick, I'm in Valley Park, just down the road from ASDA. Day lives in that area too. Fletch is the other side of CF out towards Hursley.

I've seen a few Maxims while driving around the area before.

Last edited:
  '97 Renault Clio Maxim S
ah right fletch would be out near me then im on hocombe road, bout as close to hursley you can get whilst still being in cf! lol. someone on hocombe road has a blue v6.(not me :( ) Look out for a blue maxim R** WNO