ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got JR Coilover’s on Williams

GSXR 600

been looking at these, but cant believe the price 275+vat.

Anyone got any information on these or other JR products. Why are they so cheap compared to other coilover kits??

Cheers Tony.

We have supplied and fitted a number of J+R coilover kits for the Clio Williams. They are a very well made unit and perform very well so dont be fooled by the price. I have found that if the rear of the car is lowered 5 to 10 mm less than the fronts fast corner stability is much improved. The kit we supply comes complete front and rear. I would suggest that when you replace any suspension legs fit a new top mount and bearing kit. We can supply the full kit to cliosport members for £305.50 inc vat.

sounds good nick does know his stuff afterall i had gaz coilovers and i found them fine so no reason why jr cant preform if its for a competion vehicle my money is with bilstien leda or proflex have seen/used them all. thanks bondy