ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone had a corbeau retrim

Clio 172

anyone had a door card and rear seat retrim in fabric to match a pair of corbeau bucket seats? just wondering what sort of price was paid to get the retrim done, cheers

it is cheaper to go to a normal retrim person than corbeau plus the fact they seem to be annoyingly slow i tried to get matching material for my seats and it took them ages by that time i had sold the car. try to get a decant match shouldnt cost more than 500

there is a place near me where a few of my friends have had retrims. they do alot of tvr s and other such cars they are called Martrim and are on king street industrial estate. middlewich, cheshire. they are very very good

try cobra mate, i have cobra monaco buckets a few months back and have now ordered the matrials to match to do all the door card inserts, rear headrests and bench, costs £25 for nylon, and £33 for velour, all depending on your shop tho that are willing to get it for you. The measurements of that are 1.3 by 1 metre, and their generous on their cuts, took less than a week for my trim to come and theyve sent me badges to match aswell for the rear headrests. Yet i am getting it trimmed privately by a good trimmer down my way as most of these aftermarket seat suppliers cost a fortune on retrimming costs.