ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Foam on RS200 Seat?

RS200 Cup
Hi folks,

Although the seat looks fine, there's a clear difference between my driver and passenger seat 'feel'...

Clearly the foam is a bit tired so I'd like to get it replaced.

Does anyone know how much it's likely to cost for this to be done? I live in Warwickshire if anyone knows anybody local.

They're standard RS200 seats, not the Recaro's.

Cheers !!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had my van seat done by a local trimming company.
I bought the seat foam for £68 on eBay (came in a Renault box though?) and took it to a local place called Motortrim. He sent me for breakfast and when I went back an hour later it was done. Charged me £40.

RS200 Cup
I had my van seat done by a local trimming company.
I bought the seat foam for £68 on eBay (came in a Renault box though?) and took it to a local place called Motortrim. He sent me for breakfast and when I went back an hour later it was done. Charged me £40.
that's badass. wouldn't happen to know the part number would you?

cheers :)

RS200 Cup
The best think to do is grab a good condition passenger seat and use the foam from that, they're usually in far better nick
that's a good shout. being a fussy f'cker I'd still like to buy new, but probably find it's stupid money even if you can still buy them!

cheers bud.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
that's a good shout. being a fussy f'cker I'd still like to buy new, but probably find it's stupid money even if you can still buy them!

cheers bud.
Last time I looked I couldn't find one so ended up just using a passenger foam to re-do the bolster on a drivers seat

You can also just glue and shape some new foam in place too