ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone had any dealings with Car Motion?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I would not bother going to see it. There are one or two things I don't like from the pics, but the biggest thing that annoys me is that the advert tells you f**k all about the car.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I would not bother going to see it. There are one or two things I don't like from the pics, but the biggest thing that annoys me is that the advert tells you f**k all about the car.
What other things dont you like, out of interest. I noticed the tacky 182 badge on the back if thats one.

On their website it has a bit of a description and a pdf available, but its all just standard spec stuff:

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/veh....co.uk/autoedit/AETA74945/AETV96782348_1a.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Badges, lower grill, gear knob. It just puts images in my head of some chav ragging the tits out of it everywhere. Plus, I don't really want to buy a car then have to spend more money to get it back to what I would like.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hate the lower grill. Noticed there's a Cliosport sticker in back window so ex-owner might still be on here.
You know, they are so common now i dont even notice them :p

Might go have a butchers at this instead, lower mileage and seems in nicer condition, only con is its a 172 but it has the all important cruise control that i want.

http://tinyurl.com/ykk8j22

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good. 172's are better than 182's anyway ;)
Thats what i was thinking :p

Cant be that much difference, plus if i can get it for £4k then i have some spare cash to buy other things, or maybe even save up!