ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viwing this car Friday - thoughts?

Crappy work hire car
I'll get some secondhand recaros if I decide I need them Steve, but I haven't seen one with recaros within my budget mate!

Crappy work hire car
Nah no worries, I agree they look awesome and I'd love them, but as I said I haven't seen one in my budget with them. There were a couple of sets on the bay not long ago so hopefully I'll see some if I decide I need them!

Crappy work hire car
So... viewed 3 197's today including this one and... PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT ON 1!

It's an '07 Nimbus 197, only done 20,000 miles, has digital climate control and in great condition, I'm well happy with it :)
Just have to wait to see if the finance goes through now, won't get final decision until Wednesday - I hate waiting lol

Barge

It's an '07 Nimbus 197, only done 20,000 miles, has digital climate control and in great condition, I'm well happy with it :)
Just have to wait to see if the finance goes through now, won't get final decision until Wednesday - I hate waiting lol

My sister works in finance she can get it for anyone. Well, pretty much! If you struggle or aren't happy with what they offer PM me. :)

Crappy work hire car
My sister works in finance she can get it for anyone. Well, pretty much! If you struggle or aren't happy with what they offer PM me. :)

Thanks, I will :)

No not cup packed gally, I just wanted a standard one mate :)

Clio 1970000000

Copycat :rasp:. Tell us about the others, why didn't you get the red one?

I did my finance through Tesco. Easy peasy.

Crappy work hire car
Lol Moi? Never :D
I liked the red one but I've had loads of red cars mate and just decided I needed a change. I saw a blue one today too but it'd done 38k and wasn't much cheaper than the nimbus plus I got a three yr warranty thrown in so I'm well happy. The nimbus looks a lot better in the flesh than on screen too I really like it.
I dutifully took my list of things to check above and they're sorting a few minor scratches out but all the other things mentioned were fine so :D

Clio 1970000000
I feel a photo shoot coming on. Now all we have to do is wait for the weather to play ball.

Crappy work hire car
Lol yeah sounds good but we might be waiting a while in this country mate :cool:

thanks LY :D

Barge
Glad you're happy lad. I'm sure it's lovely. If you get their finance but want to see if you can get a better deal the sister will oblige. :) She's almost as lovely as me.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
good choice, 20k on an 07 is decent going. Nice to hear of the climate on there and the warranty

Crappy work hire car

Lol yeah I definitely do mate, that and a shorter aerial and then I'm going to enjoy it standard for a bit :)

Glad you're happy lad. I'm sure it's lovely. If you get their finance but want to see if you can get a better deal the sister will oblige. :) She's almost as lovely as me.

Thanks, I might take you up on that :)

good choice, 20k on an 07 is decent going. Nice to hear of the climate on there and the warranty

Yeah I was only looking at ones with digital climate tbh as for one thing my Pug 307 took an age to de-mist the windscreen so I like the heated screen button, plus I like the auto function.
I was impressed with the mileage and I was going to pay for extra warranty but managed to get it thrown in so its a win :D Manufacturers warranty doesn't end until June anyway. I also got the next service and first MOT thrown in with it so ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
great deal chief. the only one I have noticed is that the pricing of them is all over the place!

J

jonnytheboy

have the belts been done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about jumping gun:dapprove:

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Sounds like you got a great deal mate, chuffed for you :). Fingers crossed your finance goes through OK. TBH Iv only just looked at your OP, and spotted the Red one is from Well Lane Turbo Centre, now im not 100% but im sure they've got a bit of a reputation around these parts and Im 80% certain its for the wrong reasons (but iv been wrong before, but I definitely recognise the name). I was just about to warn you to do some research first is all :).

aaanyways glad youve gone for nimbus, I prefer it to red ;)

Clio 1970000000
This might sound like a stupid question but I hope you put a deposit down to hold the car whilst sorting the finance. Would hate for you to lose it.