ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone had light grey ClioSport Mats

RS Clio 182

Has anyone had light grey ClioSport mats from Justmatz? Just wondered whether they were very light and marked easily as im thinking of getting a set. Pics would be appreciated. Also wondered what was best, the deluxe thickness with a heel pad or the executive without a heel pad (as they dont do it)?

Clio 197

Ive not got any mats from justmatz....

... but I believe that heel pads are a must! Ive had other mats in the past, and the ones with heel pads last a lot longer (PS I rarely take passengers).

Clio 182

I had the Renault light grey ones in my Si and they got so dirty so quickly... wouldnt choose them again. At least now my black ones show the bits but not the dirt!

Light grey ones in mine. Look great but a nightmare this time of year! Think im gonna put some cheapos in till the sun comes out!!