ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone help the colour of my car?

clio 200
hi all, some kind soul kindly opened their door onto my car today, the only thing is, i dont know what the exact colour is to get a touch up.
Ive got a mk2 ph2, 172 rep, the silver is a strong metalic one (it was resprayed by the previous owner, but i never got the paint code off him, i do remember him sayi g it was a clio sport colour). It could have a tint of blue in it, but that could be my eyes, I cant post a picture becasue i really dont know how to do it on here, but any suggestions would be appreciated.. cheers

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You want us to guess the colour of your car but you can't show us a picture.

Are you actually saying those words??

Platinum, Titanium, Iceberg, Nimbus.... Theres bloody loads of Renault Silvers! And if he's resprayed it fcuk knows!

Like Daniel said, there's loads. Guy could be talking nonsense about it being a Clio sport colour.

Iceberg Ph1
That pic wont help to much tbh mate.. If the paint has a hint of blue and was sprayed the same colour as used on 172's then it would be Iceberg Silver.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
At a guess, that looks like titanium, but its very difficult to tell. If you can find a local member with a silver car, as them to park next to you and see if its the same?

EDIT: Embedded for you...

cliio.jpg

P.s good looking rep mate :)

MK2PH2
Could be 'gris boreal' I have a mk2 ph2 and the colour you described sounds the same as mine (with the blue tint). Don't take my word on it though.

clio 200
thanks all,, i will try and find someone.. and extra thansk to robbos, must be a genius with a pc to put pictures on ;) haha

The colour code in the door won't matter if it's been resprayed. It's a good looking rep that.