ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone here upgraded from 182 to 197?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Think your right about what you say, however the 197 offers the thrills, when you start to really push it, it comes alive and I find it better to drive on these roads than my 172. Both good cars at the end of the day!

Clio RS 200
Traded my 182 for a 197 and so pleased I did. I loved the 182 but the allround car feels more powerful stable and the sound is just great. Looks great as well.:)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Traded my 182 for a 197 and so pleased I did. I loved the 182 but the allround car feels more powerful stable and the sound is just great. Looks great as well.:)

The 197's I've heard on full chat certainly sound better than a standard 182. The 182 sounds poo in standard trim. :dead:

D.

Skoda
I've just changed mine.... Motorway mine sits at about 3300revs at 70 in sixth with the new gearbox... I get about 34mpg on my commute of 40 miles daily...

For what I want its a much better car than my 182.. I don't regret changing for one minute

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
they stacked the ratios close to keep it competitive, then they realised they f-cked up and altered 5th and 6th a gnats co-ck, 6th now is 20mph per 1000rpm, old was 18.something per 1000rpm. i will upgrade to a megane sport next! if i am upgrading i would want a faster car.