ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know what exhaust this is ?

clio 182 ff
hi, just removed this exhaust from my 182 to fit k-tec ultra supersports exhaust & cat.
think the centre section is standard item but unsure what the rear is ?
its stainless but have checked all over for any numbers etc & cant find anything
will probably sell it so any info would be greatly appreciated.
have heard the standard systems & this was better sounding, discreet noise & sounded good under acceleration + filled the cut outs in bumper better than the pea-shooter std pipes

30042011249.jpg15052011258.jpg

FF Clio 182 Silver
dont know what it is...probably custom....when you come to sell it can i have first digs? my standard one is fucked! pm me a price when the time is right lol!

clio 182 ff
centre section is a bit rotten round silencer mate, has been welded before which held for a couple of months then started blowing again, hence putting k-tec on, rear section seems fine tho no blows etc & in good condition so if its just the rear section your after this would make an ideal replacement. am presuming its a standard centre section its attatched to judging by the rust on it lol but if you know how to tell if its standard let me know & i'll check. would be looking for cash on collection however if someone wants to arrange a courier to collect from oxford i'm open to offers & happy to provide any info or pics i can

FF Clio 182 Silver
it would only be the back box section im after. would need to figure out costs on the courier side of things!

Focus RS + S3
looks exactly like the deign charlie at prospeed uses,
im having one made this week and the design he showed me looks identical to that

clio 182 ff
mind if i ask how much your paying for the rear section to give me an idea of how much these go for hodgins91 cheers