ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know why my radiator fan switch connector is unplugged?

172 turbo
As above I have a 172 turbo conversion and obviously there's wires not in use anymore that's fine but noticed the other day the connector to the fan switch isn't there just the brass temperature itself , I've had a good look around and can not see the Conector anywhere , can't remember the last time the fan kicked in either ?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
As above I have a 172 turbo conversion and obviously there's wires not in use anymore that's fine but noticed the other day the connector to the fan switch isn't there just the brass temperature itself , I've had a good look around and can not see the Conector anywhere , can't remember the last time the fan kicked in either ?
It would be easier if you posted up a pic tbh mate.

RB Clio 182

Who did the turbo conversion mate?

172 turbo
That temperature sensor that goes into the side of the radiator , there's a connection on it as you can see but the loom with connector to clip into it is no where to be seen ? Re turbo k tec

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 65