ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone nearby who can tint?

Ok I know... Childish grow up and all that tints are horrible but I'm not defiling a Clio I'm defiling my Astra ;) It's OK.

Anyone local to Warrington/Cheshire/Preston that could help me fit some when I get the material? Friend of mine in Ireland is sending me the material I just have to fit it. Beet tokens involved to anyone who can help.

Many thank you very much

Nick

P.s - I'm willing to travel up to 30 miles from Warrington as long as the job is decent :D

Cheers dude,

I asked on the Astra forum to, trying to find someone with experience either wrapping and tinting or what ever. My mate said he would do it but can't be bothered booking the ferry for 1 day to get my car tinted lol.

Cheers dude,

I asked on the Astra forum to, trying to find someone with experience either wrapping and tinting or what ever. My mate said he would do it but can't be bothered booking the ferry for 1 day to get my car tinted lol.
This may be a stupid question but would it not have been cheaper and easier just going to a tint place to get them done?

Sometimes it's better to pay for convenience, but that's quite a lot of difference there. I wish I could help you out but I wouldn't want to risk it, though I did watch a professional tint guy do my Subaru so know the little tricks etc. Water is your friend ;)