ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone play GTR Evolution/Race 07

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
All levels are welcome. Its a friendly bunch and the clios are a fun league, the wtcc is their big one.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I aint the quickest and there are people slower than me. Im sure you will be fine.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Cliocupposter_zps50be62e7.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I play it, but I can't get my head round how wrong everything feels :dapprove: Therefore I'd probably be a mobile chicane.

I'm totally the opposite - I think it's yet to be bettered in terms of racing feel. I can literally do 30mins on GTR Evolution and be sweating as I'm concentrating so much. The Porsche GT2 still bites me in the ass after all this time! ;)

D.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
If enough are interested i will get some cars painted in cs colours with our names on and we can represent both uk and cs.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'm totally the opposite - I think it's yet to be bettered in terms of racing feel. I can literally do 30mins on GTR Evolution and be sweating as I'm concentrating so much. The Porsche GT2 still bites me in the ass after all this time! ;)

D.

I play LFS, which gives you a real sensation of how much grip you have and everything makes sense in terms of what I expect the car to do. Then I try playing Race 07 and it's like driving on ice! It's really annoying because I really do like playing the Simbin titles (Simbin bundle on steam FTW).