ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone played Manhunt? PC problem

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I bought this game about 6 months ago and was really enjoying it, you know hacking people to death.

I got up to the bit with the tramp but he wouldn't follow me no matter what I did.

I ended up uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Since then, NOBODY will attack me. Not even the first guy. He spots me and starts shouting but will not chase me. Nobody will. Even if I persist, I get to the first boss guy in the execution room and I can hear him but he doesn't appear.

Really frustrating me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I've tried the disc on another pc, same thing. I've downloaded it as a torrent, same thing.

There doesn't seem to be any patches available.

Anyone shed any light?!

Cheers.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Unfortunately not, Chris. I put about 20 minutes into it when it first came out, uninstalled it and never went near it again. It was pants, imo....

D.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Its a totally gash game and i'm not a gamer. The hardcores would rather play 'motorway' on the M6. just bin it