ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

3294999989_1f4ea2bb88.jpg

Lovely DoF dude :)

Thankyou :)

Ben said the other day that im a bokeh wh0re, im starting to think he has a point! lol.. I had to raid my coppers pot for a shiny one! :D

Partner's Astra SRi
Not sure how I missed your's Adele. I love it!

All these amazing photos make me want a decent camera!!

Just catching up looking at all these, great to see it still going and lots od excellent shots.

Revels - outstanding, would never have been able to be so creative for so long.

Thankyou :)

Yesterdays..

3297969667_1d8814fb50.jpg

I did have a plan for today but I think I have food poisoning :( so dont really want to venture too far :(

FF RB 182
Gaz again...

Week 8's, was just a bit of a laugh with the gorillapod finally arriving from Hong Kong.
3296654395_47cd3a3c7b.jpg

lol, big tube I found at work.. Just printed out the numbers and cut them out, stuck them over the end and pointed it at the wall above a lamp! :D

lol, big tube I found at work.. Just printed out the numbers and cut them out, stuck them over the end and pointed it at the wall above a lamp! :D

Genius, that's dedication.

I've got about 11 days worth to edit and upload...I highly recommend never getting behind in that respect, it's a nightmare!

Looking forward to your NY ones!! :D

I hope you took plenty of number ones! See, if I lived there I could just take a pic of a different street everyday! lol..

Looking forward to your NY ones!! :D

I hope you took plenty of number ones! See, if I lived there I could just take a pic of a different street everyday! lol..

I've only got as far as Monday, so I've still got another 4 days worth to go through. Definitely an improvement over my last trip in terms of quality so that is pleasing.

Haven't got many number ones iirc, just a couple of street signs :)

I feel like im back to wh0ring again.. C'mon guys, share your daily ones! ;)

3304074175_b7e896a992.jpg

I quite liked the idea behind this one just doesnt look as good as id have hoped. A bit grainy plus its really hard to get my arm in shot and still be able to see if its in focus! lol..

Nikon D700
I'll be up there with the whoring soon. Just got my 50mm f1.8 delivered so will be fully rocking with fast glass!

bokeh wh0re, here i come...

Nikon D700
lets keep this going. haven't updated flickr in a week. so here's the best of a mediokre bunch.

049:
3310178238_060ed83192.png

050:
3310178402_b0088d6c73.png

051:
3310178804_8a1c6a8c61.png

052:
3309350959_f4c03bac07.png

055:
3309360551_92145211c6.png

056:
3309347509_d18ebce8c2.png

Picked up a 50mm f1.8 for £55 from TP, so have been playing with that loads over the past couple of days!

Anyhow, where's everyone elses then?

172//Crap Micra//Bus
There ace :)

Mine 52 all went to pot, if I can, I may attempt a big catch up in the next few weeks.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Like the drummer shot! Drums look very sharp.

I'm roughly an hour away from falling behind again. :dapprove:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol, not fed up of them yet? :) I've got something on it's way now. Prize for the most uninspired shot of the year will go to me I think!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cheers dude :) Tweaked the in-camera sharpness from 3 to 5, so all I was really aiming for was proof that it helped.. think it did. Hopefully will also get a few people trying to dust their screens lol.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ha, I do apologise, was gonna wipe it but it would've been fairly flat without it (and the number change). I best be off for the night anyways.. early mornings and all that.

Okay, Im sure you could all work out what I was going to do for todays.. Slightly different to my usual DoF stuff! lol..

3311430981_7110957973.png

Like it - I assume the Ketchup bottle was upside down!

Here's my week 9 - my new toy which I have been playing with for the past 24 hours.

3311473817_486ee49e79.jpg

Nikon D700
That's ace!
How'd you do it? Looks like the bottle is firmly down, so can't be upside down. can it? Unless you glued it to something?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol, left you a comment on Flickr, but anyway.. tis a cool shot dude. It's still messing with my head about whether I like the actual photo, but it's probably me being tired! Thanks for letting the secret out too, would've bugged me!

Seedy172 said:
On it's side... surely. Love it though. Really liking Ian's too