ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

3252809185_f6a049633b.jpg

3256569818_150631ea1b.jpg

I'm still going! Been easy lately due to the interesting weather, and the closure of my workplace. Day 33 got in the county newspaper, which was cool as I only took it for the 365 project, it's paying off!

February 4th...
468111538_nmuA6-L.jpg

February 7th:
469012025_TjCt4-L.jpg

Pleasantly surprised that so many of us are still going at what is probably the hardest time of the year for photos. The quality is exceptionally high as well.

Nikon D700
I'm still going! Been easy lately due to the interesting weather, and the closure of my workplace. Day 33 got in the county newspaper, which was cool as I only took it for the 365 project, it's paying off!

Good work mate! Both pics are awesome. I assume you have a contact at the local paper? Need to get me some action like that soon!

Oil Burner
One for last/this week

470783014_erpJV-L.jpg

I take my hats off to you 365 guys, im forgetting to do my 52, or at least there are no images taken specially for it.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Love your style of photography Fletcher, dunno if it's the borders, but they always seem well finished.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Really been short of time this week.. coursework is killing me! This is my erm, 'attempt' for week 6! Managed to blow out the sky spectacularly and there's probably a bit of motion blur there too.. climbing an 8ft wall in 10 seconds really aint easy!

06/52
3271092089_e9bba46793.png

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol cheers Andy, gonna get the remote ordered tonight Dan. Are you both Nikon or Canon? Think I'm gonna get the RC-1.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm still going at taking a pic a day, just struggling to get them uploaded! Will try to catch up with it all tonight.

Was in London last weekend and didn't manage to get one pic on the Saturday, so took one when I was drunk on my mobile:eek:

Quite embarrassed to use it actually lol but has to be done.

Will get some of my efforts up later.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Well it'll take the fun out of it, but I have an RC-1 remote on its way. Spoil-sports ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Some of mine I haven't put up here yet:

Day 5
3258744748_132c9f0fb0.jpg

^Shamelessly taken the idea from ukaskew, sorry mate but yours was such a good pic I really wanted a go myself.

Day 7
3272204163_27820872a4.jpg

Day 8
3272201837_9f2b22dec7.jpg

Day 10 (today)
3272202431_792b10302b.jpg

The rest are on my flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/lukemarr/ - Feel free to add:)

Logistical question:

I'm travelling across 5 time zones on Saturday, what would you do with regards to time for a 365? For example I arrive at my destination at 9pm Saturday, but it's already well into Sunday morning by then here.

I'm thinking as I've 'gone back in time' then it remains Saturday until midnight in my new time zone. Probably thinking about this too much, but don't want to fail my 365 on a technicality!

Id do saturdays here before you leave/airport or something.. Then do sundays in NYC once you wake up the next day..

I think..