ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice shots everyone, good to see so many made it to half way. :) I should have mine up later today.

Any updates from the 365 people?

Nikon D700
updates:

3682007845_437e87874b.png

3682819090_3f21644543.png

3681998129_c3c638119d.png

3682804254_78164e7ba0.png

3682796628_916af340e7.png

3681977237_717409ce44.png

3681977023_892125d1ce.png

3682783204_433f794cb9.png

3681962193_18588116e6.png

That's all folks!!!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Some good updates there. :) I like the colours in the Nobby's nuts shot and the grass and playground shots. Not sure about the first one though, doesn't quite work for me.

Nikon D700
cheers dude. wasn't sure about the first one either, but i thought i'd have a go at a duskier sunset. thanks for the feedback though...

Ian

Focus TDCi
I like the feel of that shot Paul, it's the sort of thing I've been aiming for for a while. Great DoF as well Adele, is that with a macro lens?

I've been a right slacker with regards to this project so I'm going to have to make up week 26, week 27 is in time though. Sorry if you've seen them before or something similar, but I didn't take many photos while I was there.

26/52
3711055360_c6e1189e45.png

27/52
3711060570_59b197706b.png

Nikon D700
i'm out...

was becoming a pain in my arse. i've been trying to find time to decorate my whole house, as well as looking for a new one. for the past 3 weeks i've been working on that, and haven't given this the attention is deserved. I will edit the ones i have, but don't expect much.

I'll be back next year, with a new house, avec studio room. That's the plan, anyhow...

i'm out...

was becoming a pain in my arse. i've been trying to find time to decorate my whole house, as well as looking for a new one. for the past 3 weeks i've been working on that, and haven't given this the attention is deserved. I will edit the ones i have, but don't expect much.

I'll be back next year, with a new house, avec studio room. That's the plan, anyhow...

^^^Shame mate. I'm out as well, i was just to busy and ran out of decent subjects to take pictures of.

That's a shame lads. Is Revels still in, he hasn't posted in here in ages either.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Sorry to hear about both of you guys, but I can understand how hard it is to keep up. There's no point letting it get in the way of other things, but it'd be good to keep the camera out of the bag if possible?

I'd be lying if I said I'm keeping strictly up to date with my 52, but it's mainly because I refuse to take photos of things that don't interest me, lol. I think I'll still end up with 52 at the end of the year, but it won't be one from each week.

Dan does seem to have slipped, but he does seem to go through periods of uploading quite a few - don't know if that's what he's doing now.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to hear about both of you guys, but I can understand how hard it is to keep up. There's no point letting it get in the way of other things, but it'd be good to keep the camera out of the bag if possible?

I'd be lying if I said I'm keeping strictly up to date with my 52, but it's mainly because I refuse to take photos of things that don't interest me, lol. I think I'll still end up with 52 at the end of the year, but it won't be one from each week.

Dan does seem to have slipped, but he does seem to go through periods of uploading quite a few - don't know if that's what he's doing now.

I'm definatley using my SLR more now mate.

Just waiting for my nifty fifty to arrive :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
My guess was coloured stones in a fish tank, how wrong! :)

I'm late with a photo again, seems to happen every other week, probably end up being one from Oulton on Friday now.

Along the same sort of lines as Adele.....some abstract water droplets....it was supposed to be sunny today...hmmmph

3795254778_c824af5e24_b.jpg