ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Just in time for week 23 I believe. :eek: Not the shot I was after, but haven't figured out how to do it yet.

23/52
3617336785_2b0e5cf1eb.png

Ian

Focus TDCi
Jeez.. somebody doesn't mess around! Really good shot Gaz, wouldn't be surprised if you get a few people wanting to use it. What time did you get back ?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice shot Adele. :) As usual I'm not sure where mine is! If I end up posting a photo from FCS it means I haven't come up with anything else lol.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Just a few days late! Did take it last week though, promise!

Thought I'd teach myself how to use the clone tool on this one; it's far from perfect, but I'm getting there (I think!). I'd normally delete something like this straight away, but anyways..

Before:
_MG_3969-2.gif

After:

24/52

3644308985_7b80a77837.png

Not long left to sort out 25 now. :eek:

Week 25, right up against the wire as things have been busy of late. Nothing too exciting, a bit of holly captured in the evening sun and selectively B&W'd....aperture was a little too big so the DOF is a bit too shallow.

3657301325_0e6c455c20_b.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
About the photo itself, or the subject of the photo? In fact need I ask, lol. Innuendo away my friend. :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ooo I saw this on that program on c4 last month!

Would love to see it up close.

Nice photo :)

Glad somebody knows what I'm talking about, most people look at me like I'm talking gibberish lol. :)

Thanks, really gone off these photos already though, very touristy I think!