ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

lol, HAI! Been busy over teh weekend, so no editing time..

3586335274_db748d8cf6.jpg

I'll try and get a couple more done tonight!

Nikon D700
what a kerfuffle! i've just figured out that i didnt edit and upload number 123. so i have to edit it, name it, and rename everything from after then! doh!!!!!!

Ian

Focus TDCi
You already know this, but I like that shot a lot. Great use of the lens as a mirror. :)

Week 22:

Given the amount of Puffins shots I took at the weekend.....a rather predictable one from me as I didn't have the chance to get out in the evenings this week!

3593326722_9883a72b78_b.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
^ Like that shot Greg, did I read on Facebook that you'd been riding these around lol?

Edit: And Paul, great work in general with the puffin shots. I reckon I might have to give that place a visit at some point.

22/52
The product of a frustrating day. 986 x 610 crop.
3593355714_d03f2a5171.png

Last edited:
^ Like that shot Greg, did I read on Facebook that you'd been riding these around lol?

22/52
The product of a frustrating day. 986 x 610 crop.
3593297452_4c72a485fe.png

Think I might replace this with a less saturated/contrasty version.

Yes mate you did :eek:

Great shot there, is it a seagull?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yes mate you did :eek:

Great shot there, is it a seagull?

Lol thought so. :)

Ner not a seagull, not sure what it is - heron possibly? I took a better shot of a seagull, but that was at 1/800th and this was at 1/100th so thought it was a bit more experimental.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yep a Heron - that's good Ian, especially considering the slow shutter.

Cheers Paul thought it might be. Think I was a second too late in terms of its position, but it really was the best of a bad bunch and I needed something. Not too sure about the autofocus on my 70-200mm, gonna try and get a test set up now.

Nikon D700
oh no, the white... make sure you wash your hands before using it....
love my mac though, has changed my perspective of editing using it....

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ahh nuts! Completely forgot about this, was meant to get a shot this morning.. umm..

^^ I know the feeling Ian.

I keep on getting to the end of the week and thinking, oops haven't done a photo yet - it's not as though I've got to take one for everyday.

Anyway here's week 23, went out for a quick walk after worked before it chucked it down.

3613824709_a9649ca868_b.jpg

Mk2 Golf gti
yeah, alright just want to get them over with im bored of revising about the brain and nervous system lol

Ian

Focus TDCi
yeah, alright just want to get them over with im bored of revising about the brain and nervous system lol

Stick it out, be worth it in the end - makes the summer look a whole lot more attractive. :) I believe the brain is grey and nerves tingle, you can quote me on that if you like. :cool:

Needs to stop raining or else tomorrows photo could still be completely uninspired.

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
lol, HAI! Been busy over teh weekend, so no editing time..

3586335274_db748d8cf6.jpg

I'll try and get a couple more done tonight!

The thing is with landscape photography you should have either 1/3 sky and 2/3 ground or 2/3 sky and 1/3 ground. You should never have a 50/50 split.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
oh no, the white... make sure you wash your hands before using it....
love my mac though, has changed my perspective of editing using it....

ahhhh.. very nice... Dropped mine after a month i got it! :( Yea wash ur hands before you use it! Stains easily.. lol.. Nice pics btw!

Nikon D700
The thing is with landscape photography you should have either 1/3 sky and 2/3 ground or 2/3 sky and 1/3 ground. You should never have a 50/50 split.

that's what the rule book says. sod the thirds rules for everything, it's all about personal taste and personal opinions. where's the enjoyment in photography if you just follow the rules with no personalisation.....!

Since when was Photography about following rules?

I thought it was about creativeness, expressionism and perspective etc.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
^^
+1..
If you start following the rules then i guess you will be stick with the same types of pictures.. Well its kinda of a good start for beginners but yea..