ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone used dodo hose blockers?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
  Alien Green 200
I also think they are a bit pricey for what they are, even with russ' cheaper find.

Might be worth it though, just to save the hassle of the hose getting caught which always happens when i wash the car. Its just deciding if finding them and putting them under the tyres is more or less hassle than freeing up the hose.

Megane R26
I use a pressure washer with a 9m hose and it always gets caught under tyres - very annoying.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
  Alien Green 200
I use a pressure washer with a 9m hose and it always gets caught under tyres - very annoying.
I got a 6m hose on my pressure washer, and it does get stuck, and it is really hard to wriggle out since its thinner than normal hose. 9/10 times i have to walk round and pull it out

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
It is annoying yes.. but I now get into the habit of making sure I have enough pipe free and pull it out of the way. Although my PW hose is only the standard short Karcher one and I do forget about it sometime! :eek:

It sounds really silly but i havent got the hose caught for months now!...I have a coil of hose behind me so to speak and move it as I go along.

That makes f**k all sense TBH...blame Mr Jim Beam :)

looks like a good idea, Im a cheapskate so Im gonna cut to plastic bowls up :D to see how well it works. If its ok Il order them.