ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used dodo hose blockers?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I also think they are a bit pricey for what they are, even with russ' cheaper find.

Might be worth it though, just to save the hassle of the hose getting caught which always happens when i wash the car. Its just deciding if finding them and putting them under the tyres is more or less hassle than freeing up the hose.

Megane R26
I use a pressure washer with a 9m hose and it always gets caught under tyres - very annoying.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I use a pressure washer with a 9m hose and it always gets caught under tyres - very annoying.
I got a 6m hose on my pressure washer, and it does get stuck, and it is really hard to wriggle out since its thinner than normal hose. 9/10 times i have to walk round and pull it out

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
It is annoying yes.. but I now get into the habit of making sure I have enough pipe free and pull it out of the way. Although my PW hose is only the standard short Karcher one and I do forget about it sometime! :eek:

It sounds really silly but i havent got the hose caught for months now!...I have a coil of hose behind me so to speak and move it as I go along.

That makes f**k all sense TBH...blame Mr Jim Beam :)

looks like a good idea, Im a cheapskate so Im gonna cut to plastic bowls up :D to see how well it works. If its ok Il order them.