ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used Sigma 24-70mm DG Macro?

Typical female, nothing relevant.

Look at the title. He wants info on a 24-70mm. He obviously knows what hte 50mm is like.

FF RB 182
Typical female, nothing relevant.

Look at the title. He wants info on a 24-70mm. He obviously knows what hte 50mm is like.

Actually soph is at work, it's gaz being too lazy to log in and out.

He stated he was also looking for a nikon 50mm, therefore I linked in case he hadn't found one.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Lol I read the post, but your linking to a lens that he's not enquiring about and a link to a product that is overpriced.

Fiat Panda 100hp
found loads of nifty's..... just wanted opinions on the sigmas

Looks like a 'ok' lens, check flickr for some samples http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Sigma%2024-70mm%20f2.8&w=all and I'm sure there are some groups that can give you a insight into the lens.

For the money, I would be looking at a prime, 50 1.8 as you said, or a 1.4 or a 85mm 1.8 - obviously depends where your going to be shooting, if you don't need the zoom the the prime ftw.

For what camera? There is a new HSM version coming but imagine it'll cost a fair but more but will auto focus on entry level Nikons..

Only held one in Jessops and wasn't to impressed with the feel on the zoom ring but then I'm comparing it with far more expensive lenses. Would have been tempted for the price but not wide enough for me on a 1.6x crop body.

Ive got one, but its f**king awful. i made the mistake of paying of my debt instead of forking out for the canon 24-70L its alot more money but f**king hell its a dream to use.