ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone want free RAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's not worth selling it TBH. I gave 4GB to my Mum for her MacBook, so I have 4GB going spare.

2x 2GB that's compatible with any Unibody MacBook Pro, Aluminium MacBook or post-2009 iMac.

If you have a 4-slot iMac it's worth sticking this in your two spare slots anyway.

You'll need to post a picture of your system spec with CS in the background before I'll send it to you.

Should be useful to anyone with an older MacBook Pro, or a base 13" model.

This is also posted on Facebook, so when it's gone, it's gone.

Not the best give-away ever, but CS loves free sh*t.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Will this go in my 13" MBP Topher?

It's about 9 months old I think.... (I know nothing about it other than it's the lower spec, the 2.44 as opposed to the 2.66 I think)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. You twonk. :eek: You already have 4GB RAM then.

You only have two slots, you'd be replacing your 2x 2GB chips with 2x 2GB chips.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
When did you buy it? I'll check for you now, but I'm fairly certain you'll already have 4GB.

<3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ok, well if by some miracle Rob only has 2GB then I'll send it to him since he asked first. If not, it's yours Mike!

It's only a ten minute job to fit to either, although it's slightly easier on the iMacs.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm sure Daniel will be able to explain it to you Rob after he recieves his Mac Mag subscription.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Call it a CS contribution. :eek:

ps. your tools are on the way mate. My parents posted them yesterday.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
well im taking it this has gone? but if not id love to cover postage for it to be sent to me :D

pm me if its still here, btw very nice gesture!

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
A free ram ?

freeram.png

?

Status
Not open for further replies.