ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone want to PC my Car...

BMW M135i
...will be fully payed for of course, paintwork could do with a good going over and I don't simply have the skills, equipment or patients(sp?) to do it.

Am in Nuneaton in the midlands and will travel no problem within reason.

Anyone want to do me a favour ?? :eek: Would be mucho appreaciated. :D

106 GTi
All depends on the condition of the paint on each individual car for me when quoting. Not fair to quote the same on car which may take 4 hours as opposed to one that may take 10.

106 GTi
I dont ever charge per hour no one would ever pay! Clios tend to come out at £40-70 ish.

Gloucestershire

ITB BG 182
Rich said:
I dont ever charge per hour no one would ever pay! Clios tend to come out at £40-70 ish.

Gloucestershire
you saying £70 quid tops Rich, if i cant find some one to do my car by traxx an this is if i get to the point of breaking would you mind me paying you a visit or some thing like it? to do my car but i am really hoping to find some one in the area i live in nottingham.

106 GTi
Depending on the paint condition who knows!

Worth pm'ing Shaun - 182_blue on here and Detailing World as he is in Notts.

Mito Sportiva 135
£70 is a bargain mate, very competitive for the benefit your car will receive. If you haven't got your own equipment either would cost your a LOT more to stock up on all the top products I'm sure Rich will be using