ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone work for T-Mobile?

Audi TT 225
Basically I need help tracing a number, I know it's a T-Mobile phone because it rings out to T-Mobile answer phone service. It's probably a PAYG phone to be honest but it would be handy to find out if this was the case. Some coward left a voice mail very late last night on my phone threatening me. I've no idea why, but they used my name in the message so i know it was meant for me. I'm not overly worried, if they meant what they said they wouldn't phone me to tell me about it but really want to find out who it was :)

172 Cup
I bet T-Mobile employees will be more than willing to break the data protection act and risk getting the sack just to help you.. Then again..

Nissan Jewk
I work for t-mobile, but listen to Griff! Everything has a trail, so i'd need a good excuse to check your account