ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anything happened while I was away

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

OK just come back from my Honeymoon and wondered what has been kicking off lately ?

Any news on the car Slayer drives and has anyone raced Cooper S boy yet etc etc...

Ivan

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

LOL Cheers,

BTW Cuba is excellent and Bloody hot this time of the year.. Only 40 degrees C in the shade !

So any news on Slayer and his amazing Milkfloat or whatver he drives, last thing I knew it was a Karcher Pressure Washer ?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Hi there ChavyBoy! I wondered where you had got to. I posted a message ages ago "where is ChavyBoy?"

That was a long honeymoon, I didnt even know that you had got married!! You kept that quiet. Cant wait to see the pics of the Bride and Groom on here CB! The first Cliosport wedding pics.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Oh, go on CB, dont be a spoil sport! Was it a posh church wedding? Around here there are lots of weddings in old castles and stately homes etc, with kilts and all that stuff!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Not dresses Captn Slarty, check patterned SKIRTS! Often with nothing worn underneath!!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Yepp proper white wedding in Yorkshire. Glorious day but it went to quickly.

Anyway Any news on Slayer I am itching to find out what he drives apart from people up the wall ....

Hi CB, Congrates on the Misses.

So far we only have spy shots of the slayers Kartcher wonder machine from GR.

Oh u missed her get her brackets out the other day!

Just incase u missed the post heres the pic for you

(.)(.)

lol

Mav

Not dresses Captn Slarty, check patterned SKIRTS! Often with nothing worn underneath!!

Hi GR.. Joe please... Captn Slartys me anorak name LOL....

There is a story in where that came from (the Captn S. bit).. one long evening I will recite it to you...

Re:- the dresses and the girlie boys... ??

Is it legal in Scotland ??

Better ask my m8 Blaze.. hes an x copper... (and that PROVES they are good guys really! )

Joe..