ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AP coilovers a good option?

Looking to get coilovers. Looking around 500 mark and these are built by KW, and by some of the reviews I have read seem good choice.
I'm doing a full brake system overhaul which will cost 300 in parts as well prob few other bits like solid top mounts. Hence why im aiming for mid range coilovers.

Just after people's opinions. FK silverlines are in same price bracket but I doubt they'd be as good?

Thanks

Clio 172
I've got ap's with pure solid top mounts. Comfortable for daily use but rear scrubbed when pressing on until I swapped for koni rear springs.
Do like them although I would have just gone for lower springs and standard dampers if I had the choice again and didn't want 'lows'.

Well that's good news for me I guess as I've just bought full new set of cup shocks and cooksport springs.

Read into it and seems a good set up and it's only 160 for dampers and 120 springs! A relative bargain. Along with top mounts from comp brakes